- Assisting in the formulation of tenders
- Regular site visits to undertake accurate measurements of the work, including evaluation of variations
- Production of purchasing schedules, cash flow, and Cost Value Reconciliations
- Preparation of interim application and client agreements
- Measurement and agreement of subcontract valuations
- 3 years’ experience required
- Computer literate and a proficient user of all Microsoft Office packages
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Minimum Diploma level preferred
As well as an attractive salary, we offer a benefits package, including training and development opportunities.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
If you would like to apply for this position, enter your details in the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible. Please attach a C.V, and feel free to add any additional information in the comments section.