- Progressing and placing of purchase orders by phone, email, and online systems
- Interaction with suppliers to provide correct up to date pricing information
- Updating and maintaining internal supplier information
- Liaising with project teams regarding the fulfilment of orders
- General administration duties
Skills & Competencies
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Computer literate, and proficient in Microsoft Office Packages
As well as an attractive salary, we offer a benefits package, including training and development opportunities.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
If you would like to apply for this position, enter your details in the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible. Please attach a CV, and feel free to add any additional information in the comments section.