- Produce site specific method statements and risk assessments
- Produce technical submittals and proposals
- Produce procurement schedules
- Review building work in connection requests and outline solutions
- Review and comment on design issues
- Provide all O&M information
- Arrangement of deliveries
- Attend client meetings
- Inform and provide information that requires commercial attention, such as additional scope of works, site instructions, etc.
Skills & Competencies
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Computer literate, and proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- 2 years minimum experience
- Construction qualification, HNC, HND, or Degree
As well as an attractive salary, we offer a benefits package, including training and development opportunities.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
If you would like to apply for this position, enter your details in the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible. Please attach a CV, and feel free to add any additional information in the comments section.