- Firestopping systems
- Intumescent coatings
- Cavity barriers
- Acoustic sealing
- Boarding systems
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Drive the company vehicles with due care and attention
- Responsible for own and colleagues’ health and safety at all times, with regard to relevant health & safety legislation
- Maintain a clean, full driving licence
Skills & Competencies
- NVQ Level 2 Passive Fire Protection
- IPAF ticket
- Applicants must have own tools
- Experience in fire stopping essential
- The candidate will have a thorough understanding of construction health & safety requirements
- CSCS card
- Full driving licence
- The candidate will be able to work on their own or as part of a team
As well as an attractive rate, we offer a benefits package, including training and development opportunities.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
If you would like to apply for this position, enter your details in the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible. Please attach a C.V, and feel free to add any additional information in the comments section.