Diamond Drilling & Sawing Operative
- The candidate will have experience in diamond drilling & sawing level 2
- The candidate will have a thorough understanding of construction health and safety requirements
- The candidate will be able to work on their own or as part of a team
- CSCS card
- Full driving licence
- NVQ in Diamond Drilling & Sawing
- Carry out all sawing and drilling work as directed
- Load and unload vehicle with necessary equipment as required
- Attend yard as required
- Ensure that all equipment is safely stored
- Report all defective equipment as necessary
- Ensure equipment is used and maintained to the manufacturer’s specifications
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Drive the company vehicles with due care and attention
- Responsible for own and colleague’s health and safety at all times, with regard to relevant health & safety legislation
- Maintain a clean, full driving licence
The successful candidate will be required to pass a drug and alcohol screening and fit to work medical, as part of the recruitment process.
The position is full time.
As well as an attractive salary, we offer a benefits package, including training and development opportunities.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
If you would like to apply for this position, enter your details in the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible. Please attach a C.V, and feel free to add any additional information in the comments section.