- Managing a pipeline of prospective clients, ensuring accurate record keeping
- Creating relationships with clients
- Contacting potential clients to inform them about our services via outbound telephone and email
- Explain the features, advantages, and benefits of our business
- Establishing customer needs and identify sales opportunities
- Asking questions to understand customer requirements
- Professionally handling all incoming enquiries and responses
- Report progress and sales to senior management by updating a spreadsheet daily
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent telephone manner
- Well developer interpersonal skills, including strong written and verbal skills
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- Proficient with email, internet, and mobile technology
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Previous telesales experience in essential
- Previous experience working in construction related matters desirable but not essential
As well as an attractive salary, we offer a benefits package, including training and development opportunities.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
If you would like to apply for this position, enter your details in the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible. Please attach a CV, and feel free to add any additional information in the comments section.