- Collation of enquiry documentation
- Preparation of tenders
- Undertake take-offs
- Liaise with operators
- Liaise with supply chain
- Provide subcontractor and material allowances within tenders
- Liaise with the procurement department
- Maintain agreed rates and prices for labour, plant, and materials
- Assist the bid submission
- Issue handover documents following contract award
- Computer literate, with a good working knowledge of Excel
- Experience is not essential
- The role requires that the successful candidate has been educated in a construction related discipline
- The role requires a self-motivated, forward thinking individual
As well as an attractive salary, we offer a benefits package, including training and development opportunities.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
If you would like to apply for this position, enter your details in the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible. Please attach a C.V, and feel free to add any additional information in the comments section.