- Responsibility for the management of projects, inclusive of the management of site staff and materials
- Ensure all installation projects are carried out on time and completed in accordance with specifications and regulations
- Lead, manage and support installation teams
- Oversee the projects thoroughly
Skills & Competencies
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- Experience and understanding of working with electronic recording systems
- Previous experience in Passive Fire Protection and specifically Passive Fire Protection installation; minimum NVQ Level 2. ASFP/IFE Level 2 and/or Level 3
- 3 years minimum experience
- 2 years minimum site management or supervision
- Diploma of Higher Education preferred
As well as an attractive salary, we offer a benefits package, including training and development opportunities.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
If you would like to apply for this position, enter your details in the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible. Please attach a C.V, and feel free to add any additional information in the comments section.